FanDuel Group is looking to add an AML & Sanctions Operations Senior Associate to its Financial Crimes Compliance (FCC) team. This position will be responsible for developing and conducting quality control of FCC processes, such as review of KYC screening alert dispositions and enhanced due diligence case work, to ensure processes are aligned to formal procedures. This role will also assist with the creation of Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs) and perform client screening alert reviews. Additional responsibilities include reviewing and approving the disposition of Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) cases and may also include managing Associates.
This role will report to the AML and Sanctions Operations Manager and sit within the FanDuel Group’s Legal and Compliance Team. This role will:
- Perform quality control reviews of AML and sanctions processes to ensure policy and procedures are followed
- Draft recommendations and/or training for improvements and report findings to the Manager
- Support operational reporting, tracking and other metrics that can be effectively used in risk-based reporting for senior management
- Collect data and analysis for drafting STRs for submission to iGaming Ontario
- Perform alert review processes in accordance with policy and procedure, as necessary
- Review EDD Cases performed on customers following transaction monitoring alerts
- Support operational reporting, tracking, and other metrics that can be effectively used in risk-based reporting for senior management
- Identify process improvements and help implement changes to further the FanDuel AML program
- 3 or more years working in the compliance function of a highly regulated financial institution or similar, including managing a team
- A previous role at a technology, finance, or sports entertainment company
- Demonstrated aptitude for process execution, including identification of improvements
- Ability to think critically and communicate clearly and efficiently, both orally and via email
- An exceptional team player with a desire to be a leader within FanDuel Group
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) certification preferred
What you can expect:
25 days of annual leave;
”Flexible Benefits” of your choice;
Private health insurance (includes dental insurance and health assessments);
Thousands of courses online through ‘Udemy';
Ways of working:
Flexible working is our way of working! We're a diverse workforce, and therefore, a 'one size fits all' approach isn't necessarily the best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let's have a chat and see how we can accommodate them.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
By submitting your application online, you agree that your details will be used to progress your employment application. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period of no longer than two years to consider you for a prospective role within the company.