There is an exciting opportunity for an HR Operations Partner to join this virtual global team and play a crucial role in managing and resolving HR queries from Flutter’s people as they arise. They will be responsible for guiding employees on how to use their new HR systems and processes effectively and driving operational excellence in HR.
This team is delivering HR support through Workday’s support tool, Workday Help, answering a range of “How do I?” questions and queries and supporting transactions for Flutter’s people across the employee lifecycle from hire to retire.
Specifically looking for someone who is fluent in Portuguese!
- A member of the Global HR Operations team that will act as the go-to resource for “How do I?” questions that are sent through the Workday Help case management tool, for the majority of employee populations across 25+ markets, providing them with an excellent, best-in-class experience.
- Manage and process HR hire to retire transactions in Workday, including complex Workday transactions and mass data uploads, gathering the appropriate level of information to correctly process as required and in alignment with established Flutter practices.
- Responsible for escalating employee queries to the appropriate teams when In-Country, escalated or specialist support is required.
- Provide specific in country tasks for our Portugal based employees, including drafting contracts, registration & supporting with legal requirements.
- Monitor the completion of employee queries end-to-end, continually identifying opportunities to improve processes and services, whether location or process-specific.
- Provide support to specific HR-led projects and/or initiatives as cascaded down from Global HR Operations management.
- Collaborate with other Global HR Operations Partners to deliver a consistent, high-quality employee experience whilst maintaining compliant with Flutter standards and business expectations.
- Build knowledge of location and/or division-specific practices, applying this to improve the future delivery of services.
- Monitor progress against SLAs and delivery against agreed scope, performance, and timelines.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Experience working within a customer service environment.
- Fluent in Portuguese essential.
- Proven ability to support employees across the globe, taking into account local nuances preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality, and manage sensitive data and/or employee matters.
- Comfort navigating through and processing transactions in an HR enterprise system (Workday preferred).
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Analytical mindset with ability to identify and solve problems as required.
- Focused on employee experience and efficient process delivery.
- Experience working within HR Operations with knowledge of employee lifecycle processes is desired, but not mandatory.
What you can expect:
25 days of annual leave
Share save scheme
” Flexible Benefits” of your choice
Private health insurance (includes dental insurance and health assessments)
Thousands of courses online through ‘Udemy'
Ways of working:
Flexible working is our way of working! We're a diverse workforce and therefore a 'one size fits all' approach isn't necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let's have a chat and see how we can accommodate them.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only the suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
By submitting your application online, you agree that your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective role within the company.