We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Betfair International Gaming team (part of The Stars Group and Flutter International) focusing on the Gaming Product.
As a Project Manager, you will work closely with the wider Betfair International Gaming team to lead on the delivery of a multitude of initiatives from simple initiatives, right up to bigger country launches and projects spanning various tribes. Amongst other things this will involve coordinating deliverables and dependencies across International and UKI tribes, as well across the wider global Flutter organisation.
The role will be Cluj based, with the expectation of working from the Cluj office 1-2 times a week, or more if you like our amazing new offices. Some travel will be required, with the opportunity to visit our colleagues in London but also in Dublin, Leeds, Porto and Malta.
Why we need you
Reporting to the BFI Gaming Senior Project Manager, the Project Manager will:
- Be part of the wider Gaming Product Management function, which includes Project Managers, Product Managers, Product Designers, Casino Content Management and Operations teams
- Own end-to-end delivery of customer initiatives, leading each of the stages through early discovery, planning, build and land
- Work with Product and Technology to ensure plans are complete, accurate, up to date and communicated
- Work closely with Product Delivery Teams across International and UKI
- Set up and govern well defined communication channels
- Govern migration risks ensuring these are owned, managed and communicated appropriately
- Align the many contributing product development teams through strong dependency management
- Contribute back to the Divisional Programme community, sharing your knowledge, experience, and wisdom
- Support your teams and colleagues, working within your network to help unblock impediments
Who we’re looking for
- An experienced professional with a background in Project Management, ideally in a Digital Product environment
- A self-motivated individual who is highly organised, driven and can work independently as well as part of a team
- You will have the ability to build strong working relationships both internal and external to the tribe, throughout all levels of the organisation
- You will have exceptional time and people management skills, technical astuteness, and strong attention to detail
- Most of all you will be open, approachable, and work well within a team environment
- Previous experience of delivering large projects within an agile framework will be highly beneficial
- Experience using tooling such as JIRA, Confluence, Miro, SharePoint and Slack, will be highly desirable
- You’ll need strong communication skills, be a clear, adaptable and confident communicator being concise, both in written and in verbal communications
- You will have excellent planning techniques, bringing together wide and diverse groups to produce accurate and achievable timelines which include key milestones and checkpoints
- Experience of report writing and presentation skills with excellent knowledge of presentation tools
- Fluency in English is essential, knowledge of a further foreign language (Portuguese, Spanish, Italian) is an advantage
What you can expect:
- 25 days of annual leave;
- Sharesave scheme;
- ”Flexible Benefits” of your choice;
- Private health insurance (includes dental insurance and health assessments);
- Free parking;
- Thousands of courses online through ‘Udemy'
Ways of working:
Flexible working is our way of working! We're a diverse workforce and therefore a 'one size fits all' approach isn't necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let's have a chat and see how we can accommodate them;
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only the suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective role within the company.