· Participation in a large-scale effort to upgrade our administrative, reporting and control systems to the modern, scalable, and secure web technologies in Cloud
· Participate in the software development process from design to release including design, document and develop solutions as well as server code review and peer design activities
· Review existing or create new functional and design specifications that provide for all business requirements
· Designing efficient algorithms and implementing those in code for supporting the entire SDLC, including source control management and delivery pipelines
· Design and implement integrations of frontend and backend services that will drive our extensive dynamic collection of web applications
· Review and investigate production issues
· Provide development status updates to Team Lead and Product Owner
· 2-3 years' experience in development of mission-critical backend systems in product-based companies
· Excellent C++ experience with through understanding of building distributed and scalable systems.
· Exposure to full lifecycle on a production stage enterprise application delivery
· Understanding of SQL scripting language
· Understanding of Microservices architecture
· Understanding of the modern web architectural patterns, knowledge of such technologies like HTTP(S), REST and WebSocket
· Working experience with CI&CD systems (Jenkins or similar)
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, attention to details, ability to work with a remote team in a highly flexible remote environment
· Experience with using 3rd party integration tools and SDKs
· Experience with AWS and development for the cloud is an asset
· Comfortable with Git, Jira, and Confluence
· Knowledgeable with test driven development
· Good English
What you can expect:
25 days of annual leave
„Flexible Benefits” of your choice
Private health insurance (includes dental insurance and health assessments)
Thousands of courses online through ‘Udemy'
Ways of working:
Flexible working is our way of working! We're a diverse workforce and therefore a 'one size fits all' approach isn't necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let's have a chat and see how we can accommodate them;
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only the suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record.If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective role within the company.