We are looking for a QA colleague to join our ranks, below is what you need to be familiar with but it is not mandatory if you have knowledge of similar systems.
- Has minimum 5 years experience in a QA position
- Clear verbal and written English communication
- Is able to work in a hybrid remote/office environment
- Is familiar with Office suite either Windows or Mac (Outlook, excel, etc)
- Worked in Web applications
- Knows the Agile framework and how it applies to a cross-functional team
- Is able to break down requirements into smaller tasks, map tasks to project and
find corner cases
- Can maintain and write documentation in his area of expertise (test cases,
automation test suite usage, etc.)
- Is comfortable in working with a team of multidisciplinary people of different
- Knowledge of modern web front-end and back-end technologies and debug tools
- Knowledge of Software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Can write automated test cases in Java
- Can work with an automation test-suite built around the following tech stack:
- Java 11,Maven, Selenium, TestNG, Spring
- Is familiar with Jenkins Continuous development and integration or other
frameworks and tools
- Is familiar with InteliJ IDE or similar
- Is familiar with multiple versioning systems (SVN, Git)
- Understands what mocked tests are and how they apply in a web project
- Knowledge of web APIs and associated testing tools (Postman or other)
- Ability to elaborate a test plan around high level project items like epics
What you can expect:
- 25 days of annual leave;
- „Flexible Benefits” of your choice;
- Private health insurance (includes dental insurance and health assessments);
- Free parking;
- Thousands of courses online through ‘Udemy'
- Working from home options
Ways of working:
Flexible working is our way of working! We're a diverse workforce and therefore a 'one size fits all' approach isn't necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let's have a chat and see how we can accommodate them.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only the suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective role within the company.