As a participant, you will have the opportunity to interact with some of our best Full Stack Engineers and with our experienced trainer from whom you will learn the following:
- Relevant industry skills to bridge the gap between the theoretical world of academia and the real world that meets the current needs of the IT industry;
- Technical concepts needed when starting your career as an Full Stack Developer.
Our Bootcamp will be a road of fun challenges and unlimited possibilities for you. This workshop will start at the end of October/beginning of November, and for a period of 2 months you will be part of a team that learns and applies the Full Stack concepts presented by us with lots of hands-on work applied to the mobile development industry.
You will work individually and within a team on specific features related to different tasks related to the content that is presented. You will develop both your technical and collaboration skills, contributing to the features delivered by your team.
- Current university student or graduate;
- Basic understanding of building cross platform web applications and integrating RESTful APIs;
- Basic understanding of the World Wide Web and the HTTP Protocol;
- Basic understanding of debugging;
- Basic knowledge of unit/integration testing;
- Hands-on attitude and driven personality;
- Good team work abilities;
- Highly motivated;
- Great communication skills.