We seek a highly-skilled Tech Support Engineer to join our vibrant and dynamic team at our Cluj office!
We embrace change and drive innovation, making this an unparalleled time to join our team. As a Tech Support Engineer, you will play a crucial role in our digital transformation by providing exceptional IT services and technical support to our local office and other locations. You will be able to work with cutting-edge technologies and tackle new, challenging cases in a large enterprise environment.You will directly contribute to our commitment to customer support excellence by working on endpoint software and hardware servicing and support. You will take full ownership of assigned tasks, keeping customers well-informed, and utilize the Jira Service Desk system to record all work and actions. Your expertise will be invaluable as you occasionally travel to provide IT support at global live events.
Why You Should Be Excited:
As a valued member of our team, you will have the chance to:
- Be at the forefront of digital transformation and innovation within a leading company
- Work with a diverse array of cutting-edge technologies and tools
- Solve complex and challenging problems in a large enterprise environment
- Collaborate with a group of passionate, like-minded professionals
- Make a tangible impact on the success of our organization and the satisfaction of our customers
- Not only will you grow professionally, but you will also be part of an organization that values your contributions and provides opportunities for personal development and career advancement.
- Providing high-quality IT services and technical support to local offices and remote locations.
- Working with cutting-edge technologies and troubleshooting new, challenging cases in a large enterprise environment.
- Taking full ownership of assigned tasks and keeping customers well-informed about the progress.
- Recording all work and actions in the Jira Service Desk system.
- Occasionally traveling to global locations to provide IT support at live events.
- Maintaining a deep understanding of IT fundamentals, including the operation and troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows 10 and Apple Mac devices in a Windows Server domain environment.
- Supporting personal IT equipment, such as laptops, monitors, tablets, smartphones, and other peripherals.
- If necessary, performing physical maintenance of laptops and peripherals.
- Utilizing AWS/Azure environments and understanding networking essentials.
- Familiarity with ITIL, AD/SCCM/GPO/JAMF, and working knowledge of IT networking and communication protocols.
- Supporting and managing virtual environments such as VDI.
- Conducting remote troubleshooting and providing support for Microsoft Windows 10 in a Windows Server domain environment.
- Maintaining inventory of all end-user equipment through an Asset Management database.
- Supporting and administering Video Conferencing (VC) and O365 systems.
- Being available for on-call work.
- Develop scripts and automations for the good of the team and improving the processes
- Continually demonstrating exceptional customer service orientation.
- Displaying strong interpersonal and communication skills and managing time effectively.
- Contributing as a collaborative team player while also showing the ability for independent initiative.
- Being detail-oriented and driven to achieve results.
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Deep understanding of IT fundamentals
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 10 and Apple Mac devices in a Windows Server domain environment
- Proficiency in supporting personal IT equipment, such as laptops, monitors, tablets, smartphones, and other peripherals
- Experience supporting users remotely
- Advantage: AWS/Azure experience & networking
- Physical maintenance of Laptops and peripherals
- Familiarity with ITIL
- Knowledge of IT networking and communication protocols and solutions
- Experience working with virtual environments, such as VDI
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting remotely and Microsoft Windows 10 in a Windows Server domain environment
- Maintain inventory of all end user equipment through Asset Management database
- VC support and administration
- 0365 support and administration
- Availability for on-call work
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective prioritization and time management abilities
- Collaborative team player with the capacity for independent initiative
- Detail-oriented and driven to achieve results
What you can expect:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Sharesave scheme
- „Flexible Benefits” of your choice
- Private health insurance (includes dental insurance and health assessments)
- Thousands of courses online through ‘Udemy'
Ways of working:
Flexible working is our way of working! We're a diverse workforce and therefore a 'one size fits all' approach isn't necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let's have a chat and see how we can accommodate them; We thank all applicants for their interest, however only the suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record.If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years