The role of the Flutter Group Service Lifecycle Manager is to act as a guardian of the availability of customer facing products. Service Managers play a pivotal role in ensuring the ITSM processes of Incident, Problem, Change and Release are operated to maximise the availability of global services products and minimise the operational overhead on internal teams.
Flutter Group Service Lifecycle Managers act as points of engagement for stakeholders across the business who need to liaise with IT.
Flutter Group Service Lifecycle Managers proactively identify opportunities to improve operational procedures and lead initiatives to implement them.
The role involves working closely with other Infrastructure teams, the wider CTO organization and departments throughout the business to champion operational excellence and to identify opportunities to deliver more value.
- Operate the ITSM processes, Incident, Problem, Change and Release and leading initiatives aimed at maximising the availability and stability of customer facing products
- Ongoing measurement of key KPIs, and driving action plans on an ongoing basis across the business to drive them to excellence
- The management to completion of all releases, incidents, and problems
- Delivery of accurate and timely KPI and insight reporting to stakeholders
- Proactively seeks to embed operational excellence across all relevant groups within the organisation, organises and contributes to regular improvement sessions
- Liaison with Production Operations, Infrastructure and Product Engineering tribes to ensure that the Service Management function and the wider IT Ops continually drives to add value across the business
- Communication to senior stakeholders during and after incidents, or periods of high risk
- Responsible for liaising with the other functions within IT Operations and IT to ensure that operational readiness is maintained at the highest level for new and existing developments as well as key events
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written with experience preparing for and presenting to senior stakeholder groups – ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences at all levels of the organization
- Makes it their business to know our business, customers, products and industry
- Gains insight into external and internal customer needs and puts them at the heart of all that we do
- Comfortable giving opinions and takes decisive action. Strives for excellence.
- Is a team player – develops robust relationships and works with others across the organisation to get things done
- Contributes to a “no-blame” culture to ensure that solutions to issues are appropriate and timely
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across all areas of the organisation
- Driver of a continuous improvement culture
- Passionate about risk identification, sizing, and reduction
- Approachable and self-starting, working at senior level with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with ambiguity and shaping structure on situations that require it
What you can expect:
- 25 days of annual leave;
- Sharesave scheme;
- ”Flexible Benefits” of your choice;
- Private health insurance (includes dental insurance and health assessments);
- Free parking;
- Thousands of courses online through ‘Udemy'
Ways of working:
Flexible working is our way of working! We're a diverse workforce and therefore a 'one size fits all' approach isn't necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let's have a chat and see how we can accommodate them;
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only the suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective role within the company.