A fantastic opportunity has opened up for a Training and Development Champion to join our Platform Experience team, part of our wider Infrastructure and InfoSec Tribe!
As a member of the Infrastructure Platform Experience team, you will be responsible for ensuring Flutter UK&I delivers the best training and development experience to Flutter UK&I
What you’ll do
As a training and development champion in Platform Experience, you will:
- Champion continuous improvement to the Developer Experience, with a focus on enablement through appropriate and focussed training.
- Work with your peers to Identify gaps in the developer experience, and create training pathways to address gaps.
- Engage with stakeholders to identify appropriate training needs, develop strategies for delivery and implement initiatives to effectively address those needs
- Stay updated with the latest advancements, trends, and best practices in AWS and public cloud technologies, as well as community needs to ensure training content remains up-to-date and relevant.
- Help delivery an appropriate training programme on public cloud technologies, tailored to the learning needs of the Flutter UK&I community
- Create comprehensive training materials, including presentations, hands-on labs, and online resources, to support the Developer experience.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs through assessment and feedback mechanisms, iterating to enhance the learning experience.
- Provide guidance and support to community members seeking professional development opportunities in AWS and public cloud computing.
- Build, develop and support a community of champions for the training program
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment within the training community, encouraging collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Keep informed about and promote alternative learning such as study groups (certification preparation), local hack days, and relevant events
- Develop relevant measurable OKRs and reporting success against these
How you’ll do it
- Have qualification in relevant field, or equivalent demonstrable practical experience
- Have proven experience in designing and delivering focussed training programs.
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Have a commitment to empowering individuals and teams to succeed in AWS and public cloud.
About Flutter UK & Ireland
Extraordinary starts here.
Flutter UK & Ireland unites a dozen brands, hundreds of teams and thousands of colleagues who create trusted entertainment for millions of customers every week.
With the likes of Paddy Power, Betfair and Sky Betting & Gaming in the fold, we’re the largest division of global entertainment giant Flutter and boast some of the most popular apps and games in UK and Ireland markets.
At Flutter UK&I, we can guarantee you that no two days will ever be the same — and you’ll have the chance to make a difference to your career, the industry, and your amazing colleagues.
What you can expect:
25 days of annual leave
„Flexible Benefits” of your choice
Private health insurance (includes dental insurance and health assessments)
Thousands of courses online through ‘Udemy'
Ways of working:
Flexible working is our way of working! We're a diverse workforce and therefore a 'one size fits all' approach isn't necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let's have a chat and see how we can accommodate them; We thank all applicants for their interest, however only the suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years