Working for the Flutter Group production operations team, this role is responsible for ensuring that all flutter group services are monitored and managed 24/7. The role will manage incidents in real time ensuring that any impact to our customers will be minimal and managed professionally and within agreed SLA’s.
You will be tenacious and persistent in your pursuit of service excellence. You will set the tone and ask the right questions of internal and external suppliers and customers. You will have full responsibility for incidents raised to Group and ensure they are correct followed up and resolved by squads and tribes in flutter group.
You represent your team and tribe and will help your team exceed their goals and their potential. You will extend your expertise to support the wider technology community, acting as a role-model to drive a collaborative culture which encourages the sharing of ideas and best practices across all brands and divisions in Flutter.
Working with all the brands and divisions across flutter will ensure you are driving collaboration and operational excellence. You will build up a large knowledge base across the group to ensure you can get incidents resolved and queries answered within agreed SLAs (service level agreements).
In Flutter Group we want to establish a production operations function with a global mindset that brings all our brands closer together to support our group services
- Highlighting any break in service to key services and raise incidents quickly engaging required teams to resolve impact and restore services to customers
- Working closely with technology teams to ensure that we are resolving incidents efficiently and chasing the right team to maintain stability to our services
- Responsible for day-to-day incident and ticket escalation to technical teams across the group, ensuring there is no delay in getting issues in front of the correct teams
- Significant Service on-call experience, working as part of an incident response team to restore services, provide support and guidance, and ensure stakeholders are updated at regular intervals. Additionally, provide support and experience to prepare other Service team members for the on-call rotation.
- The specialist will always ensure we have a ‘how do we improve’ thinking to all issues that occur to production. Always asking how do we bring teams together to resolve issues across all brands and divisions? How do we improve our processes and how do we make it easy to do business with Group production operations
- Providing clear and concise comms to all stakeholders during impactful incidents, making sure updates are provided in the correct channels and all follow up questions are answered
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a production operations/service desk role with a proven ability to handle incidents in a highly pressurised environment
- Collaborate with multiple teams ensuring that nobody take a blame attitude. Helping teams to work closely together
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills as candidate will have to deal with all areas of the company
- Work in a collaborative way with a few of production operations technicians and have the ‘how do we improve’ attitude
- Ability to communicate at all levels from senior execs through to 1st line support
- Lead on incident standards and implementation across all brands and divisions ensuring we always have a stable platform for our customers
- Identifying and building strong long-term customer & strategic relationships alongside effective stakeholder management
- Have a record in improving ways of working and implementing tooling into a new team ensuring everyone is setup for success from Day 1
- Technical knowledge of cloud infrastructure, monitoring tooling and JIRA is a big benefit to success in this role
What you can expect:
- 25 days of annual leave;
- Sharesave scheme;
- ”Flexible Benefits” of your choice;
- Private health insurance (includes dental insurance and health assessments);
- Free parking;
- Thousands of courses online through ‘Udemy'
Ways of working:
Flexible working is our way of working! We're a diverse workforce and therefore a 'one size fits all' approach isn't necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let's have a chat and see how we can accommodate them;
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only the suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective role within the company.