As part of Flutter's International division, you will contribute to the success of Flutter Studios Platform we intend to build You will work on the most critical, strategic projects at the heart of the world's largest public online gaming business, with funding and opportunities to match our huge ambition.
We are on an exciting journey; as part of the Flutter group, we form a key piece of the world's largest Betting and Gaming company. We are expanding our team to support our ambitious cloud adoption roadmap.
As DevOps Engineer you will enable accelerated and sustainable adoption of the cloud across the enterprise aligned with our hosting strategy, maximizing the ability to realise its benefits while reducing risk. You will work as part of the team that manages and delivers Software Development projects and helps to ensure availability of key services used by the Software Development team and Business units as well as critical QA / UAT and Production environments. You will help automate and streamline our operations and processes. You`ll support building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations. You`ll troubleshoot and resolve issues in our Dev, QA / UAT and Production environments for a wide range of projects. You`ll be responsible to maintain, upgrade and configure our internal services.
- Helping to implement our key organizational controls for the AWS
- Cloud technical leadership of complex, cross-company projects to deliver cloud foundational capabilities.
- Foster a self-service mindset across the business, enabling verticals to manage their own infrastructure.
Skills and Capabilities
- Strong understanding of cloud-native operations, technologies, principles, and infrastructure as code
- 2 years of experience managing content delivery network (AWS, Akamai or Cloudflare)
- 2 years of experience managing web application firewall (AWS, Akamai or Cloudflare)
- Understanding of DDOS (Distributed Denial of Services) attacks mechanisms and tools to prevent them (AWS, Akamai or Cloudflare)
- 2 years of experience managing big DNS implementations
- 2 Years of Linux/*nix engineering and administration
- Expertise in one or more of the following Configuration and Deployment Automation tools using Ansible, Terraform, SaltStack, Chef or equivalent
- Worked with advanced AWS architectures, experience with GCP and Azure will also be an advantage.
- Full proficiency with Linux command line environment including shell scripting and remote server administration via SSH
- Strong knowledge of container technologies (including Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience in application and infrastructure security, particularly within the cloud
- Incident handling and pragmatic operational decisions
- Configuration management or software development experience
- Experience of creating, and best practises for, CI/CD (I.e. Jenkins) automation
- Competent in Version Control (Git/Bitbucket)
- Working to gain insight over key projects and help to steer the architectural decision to make our cloud platform fit for purpose
- Sc. in Computer Science or similar
What can you expect:
25 days of annual leave;
„Flexible Benefits” of your choice;
Private health insurance (includes dental insurance and health assessments);
Thousands of courses online through ‘Udemy';
Working from home options.
Ways of working:
Flexible working is our way of working! We're a diverse workforce and therefore a 'one size fits all' approach isn't necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let's have a chat and see how we can accommodate them;
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only the suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective roles within our company