At Sportsbet, the Quality Assurance team delivers comprehensive testing services to the business. We take pride in the fact that the products we deliver to our customers (both internal and external) is of the highest standard.
We are dynamic and embrace change. To adapt, you will always need to find ways of speeding up testing without compromising quality. This involves not only automation, but dealing with CI/CD jobs, stabilising test environments, doing service performance tests.
The successful candidate will have good technical and problem-solving skills, with a positive and results driven attitude, a strong communicator who can interact with both technical and non-technical people.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Make sure our products behave as expected
- Contribute to building test automation framework and establish best practices for the feature team QAs
- Identify risks, issues and dependencies in project or feature development
- Provide estimates for the effort needed to test the functionalities developed by the team
- Perform regular peer-reviews for shared codebase and maintain high code quality
- Suggest new libraries and technologies enhancing test case creation/execution
- Give constructive feedback to business and other stakeholders about areas to improve on
- Increase quality for our customers and while doing it, you shouldn't be afraid to work differently and questioning the status quo or practices from the past.
- Decrease "time-to-market", by increasing the automation coverage, and decreasing the manual effort needed for delivering new software.
Key Working Relationships:
This position involves working within a cross-skilled development team and having regular contact with teams looking after other aspects of Sportsbet products & tools.
Key Technical Skills:
- Experience with building test automation frameworks
- Experience with developing and deploying API test automation suites (e.g., REST)
- Experience with manual testing methods and understanding how automation can bring benefits for the testing process
- Experience with microservice based architecture and event-driven architecture
- Experience with setting up and working with CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Experience with cloud systems (e.g. AWS)
- Strong programming knowledge and OOP concepts
- Familiarity with storage technologies (SQL and/or NoSQL)
- Understanding of clean coding and applying best practices
- Understanding of Agile and TDD methodologies
What you can expect:
- 25 days of annual leave
- ShareSave scheme and „Flexible Benefits” of your choice
- Private health insurance (includes dental insurance and health assessments)
- Excellent development opportunities including thousands of courses online through ‘Udemy'
- Working from home options
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only the suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview. By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective roles within our company.