The Casino Product Manager will have the responsibility to deliver games and product experiences that help bring the Fanduel brand to life at every product touch point. The role will involve taking a truly customer centric approach that ensures we deliver an easy & speedy, engaging, innovative and above all safe set of customer experiences.
Working to lean and agile principle the Casino Product Manager will help shape & execute against a vision & strategy for how Fanduel can leverage its significant software development resources to create a differentiated and market leading mobile led Casino offering.
- Bringing to life industry leading Product experiences that customers love and brings the unique Fanduel brand to life
- Collaborate with the wider Product team and key stakeholders across the business including Commercial, Technology, Marketing, Compliance, Insight, Design to build out the product strategy & roadmap driven by customer insight, commercial performance, regulatory requirements and market context
- Deliver optimisation of Fanduel Casino Product, continuously improve the internal users’ & final customer’s experience to drive commercial performance.
- Ensuring the Fanduel product is improved iteratively, working with insight and commercial to understand the impact of product changes
- Work with Casino Product and Technology teams to define and deliver the foundations that power the Fanduel Casino winning experience
- Work with the internal teams to ensure planning, unpacking & roadmap delivery progress updates to the wider business stakeholders;
- Provide regular updates on product performance & incorporate the insights and learnings into new hypothesis and experiments that improve the customer experience.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Stakeholder management & influencing skills: Is comfortable operating at pace to a high standard despite requiring the involvement of multiple stakeholders across multiple countries in order to deliver results. Actively builds a network of effective relationships across Flutter. Can get things done both through formal channels and informal networks.
- Product thinking: Familiar with lean methodologies, taking a data informed and customer centric approach to delivering value iteratively
- Strategic thinking: Has the ability to manage return on investment versus return on effort, and to prioritise accordingly.
- Driving results: A highly motivated self-starter, with a proven track record of driving commercial growth through flawless execution of a robust marketing strategy in a fast paced, results-driven environment
- Analytical thinking: Highly analytical, good attention to detail and excellent problem solver with a flair for identifying trends.
- Customer focus: Dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations of external and internal customers. Customer-centric, thinks and acts with the customer in mind.
Are you passionate about developing great product experiences?
Do you have project, process and time management skills enabling campaigns are consistently delivered on time and to spec despite various disparate stakeholders and work streams?
Do you have strong reporting and data analysis skills to identify key insights, value creation opportunities and process or performance improvements, which are all subsequently deployed back into the campaign planning process?
Do you have strong report writing and presentation skills with excellent knowledge of presentation tools?
Do you have demonstrable knowledge of and interest in the real money Casino landscape of suppliers & competitors?
You will have a minimum of 3 years' experience working in an e-commerce or m-commerce environment, ideally in a B2C product role.
Ways of working:
Flexible working is our way of working! We're a diverse workforce and therefore a 'one size fits all' approach isn't necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let's have a chat and see how we can accommodate them;
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only the suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record.If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective role within the company.