What you are going to do:
Workplace Technology team is looking to attract a passionate and dedicated intern to work in the Workplace Tech Support Team in order to provide enterprise technology support to internal users. Reporting to the TechSupport manager and you'll be responsible for providing an great customer service experience to our internal user base and balancing people with process.
- Provide level 1st and 2nd level support for Windows and Mac environments;
- Provide regular and proactive hardware and software support/installation and maintenance;
- Receive, record and resolve incidents and requests raised by our users;
- Maintain inventory of all end user equipment through Asset Management database;
- VC support and administration;
- 0365 support and administration;
- Microsoft Office suite support.
Reporting, Analysis, Documentation
- Produce regular team service management stats and other management reports;
- Document process and knowledge articles.
- Proven ability to quickly and methodically troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues;
- Provide superior proactive hardware and software support/installation and maintenance;
- Maintain inventory of all end user equipment;
- Ownership of Incidents and Requests from start till resolution to include updating the customer throughout the lifecycle of the ticket with clear and concise messaging;
- Ability to research subjects, with a commitment to provide continuous improvement;
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team;
- Strong customer service skills in satisfying customer expectations;
- Support additional Workplace Technology business and operations as they arise;
- Able to remotely support teams and business as required via tools such as AWS Workspace.
- Preparing & maintaining technical documentation;
- Supporting non-technical stakeholders in a technical manner;
- Supporting Workplace Technology be agile & improve continuously;
- Enhancing every customer experience (internal and external customers).
- Passionate about our customer experiences, internal and external customers;
- Creative thinker, Lateral thinker, Lean thinker;
- Attention to detail;
- Passionate & curious about technology;
- Understands strategy, highly pragmatic & tactically effective;
- Data-centric, outcome-driven & factual;
- Collaborative, team player, product-oriented & influential;
- Effective formal & informal communicator;
- Willing to adapt, mentor & share knowledge within & across functional practices;
- Autonomous in learning, leveraging, adapting & extending technology;
- Consistent desire to reflect, learn and improve;
- Able to attempt problem-solve under supervision and know when appropriate to escalate;
- Team player.
- Understanding basic level experience with Windows and Mac platforms;
- Basic experience with Active Directory is desirable;
- Basic understanding and experience with SCCM and JAMF;
- Basic understanding of the Microsoft Office 365, Slack;
- Atleast 1-2 years experience in a Service Desk role or IT support role;
- An understanding of ITIL and customer service principles would be highly regarded.
Qualifications – Desirable
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems.
- An open and collaborative team who value and respect each other;
- An autonomous environment where you are empowered to make decisions;
- 25 days of annual leave;
- Share save scheme and „Flexible Benefits” of your choice;
- Private health insurance (includes dental insurance and health assessments);
- Excellent development opportunities including online and in-house training, access to thousands of courses online through ‘Udemy'.