Reporting to the Head of Product of Shared Platforms, the Product Manager will assist in setting the product direction and vision for ´CPP´ Product and be responsible to keep the brands engaged with that same vision. Partnership with the Strategic Platforms Core team to provide guidance and support to the brands that look to enhance the ´CPP´ platform, and to the brands that are willing to start adopting the product.
You will be obsessed with how Flutter’s various brands use ‘CPP’ to power their products, using data and insights to ensure that we are evolving the Product in the right direction.
You will work closely with the brand Product teams to align brand needs as part of the overall CPP vision & strategy and to be able to find opportunities of re-use between the different brands generosity strategies. Additionally, you will engage with a broader community of product managers across the Flutter group to share and leverage best practice to improve performance and efficiency.
- Contribute to the ‘CPP’ product strategy
- Capture and translate brand and strategic needs into opportunities to evolve the ´CPP´ product
- Be responsible for maintaining ´CPP´ collated roadmap, ensuring it is aligned to the ‘CPP’ Strategy and goals
- Be metric obsessed by defining, monitoring and reporting on product KPIs, aligned to Flutter strategic goals
- Work with the broader Generosity Product teams to clearly capture the “why” behind initiatives
- Understand distinct brand priorities and painpoints for ‘CPP’ and ensure all brands perspective is factored into decision making
- Work with brand and divisional teams to gather and manage product feedback through surveys, internal user research, data & analytics
- Look for global product synergies and look to drive relationships across the group
- Engage with a wide range of product and commercial stakeholders across the Flutter Group to communicate the 'CPP’ vision & strategy
- Ensure all initiatives can be measured in terms of how they map with Futter tech strategy and OKR’s
Work with the Strategic Platforms product team to:
- Contribute to the development of the team
- Contribute to the team ways of working, looking to adapt and evolve existing processes
- Be an evangelist of the behaviours, skills, and values that the team stand for.
- Contribute to the wider Strategic Platforms community.
- Build strong working relationships with your Peers, Product delivery, Project management and technology leadership
- Mentor junior members if applicable
- Digital product management processes awareness is essential – direct experience would be desirable
- Experience owning complex online products and working with senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of the sports betting industry would be an advantage
- A result driven person with an action-oriented approach. Pursue work with energy and drive.
- Strong relationship management skills. Ability to relate to both business and technical specialists
- Is resilient and confident under pressure and maintains a positive attitude despite adversity.
- A customer focus champion that builds and delivers solutions that meet customer expectations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Building Support: Capable of establishing close relationships with our stakeholders, underpinned by trust, integrity and respect. Able to build awareness, understanding and positive momentum behind the Group technology strategy, often without being in a position to assert authority
- Objective: Is impartial and unbiased, ensuring equal treatment for all and that decisions taken are based on objective criteria
- Collaboration: Work effectively and in partnership with our stakeholders on group shared goals that align towards the achievement of the Group technology strategy. Fosters a collaborative environment and assume the role of leader
- Adaptable: Understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives on an issue and is able to adapt our approach in order to achieve a successful outcome.
- Strategic Thinking: Think about the big picture and use that perspective to support our Divisions to achieve competitive advantage through greater agility, faster time to market and a better customer experience.
- Strategic Communication: Proactive and considered in your approach to stakeholder communications. You actively listen, provide constructive feedback and help others to consider new perspectives.
What you can expect:
- 25 days of annual leave;
- Sharesave scheme;
- ”Flexible Benefits” of your choice;
- Private health insurance (includes dental insurance and health assessments);
- Free parking;
- Thousands of courses online through ‘Udemy'
Ways of working:
Flexible working is our way of working! We're a diverse workforce and therefore a 'one size fits all' approach isn't necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let's have a chat and see how we can accommodate them;
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only the suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective role within the company.