The successful candidate will have good technical and problem-solving skills, with a positive and results driven attitude.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Design, develop and execute manual and automated tests for service APIs.
- Increase automated test coverage
- Contribute to the overall testing effort on the projects
- Improve the existing automated test frameworks
- Verify and validate the functionality to be aligned with the product specifications
- Suggest and implement improvements to the QA processes applied by the team
- Participate in all software development stages
- Participate in code reviews together with peers
- Involvement in the release process and validations after release (sanity tests, logs and metrics)
- Provide alternative solutions and improvements, together with the team
Key Working Relationships:
This position involves working within a cross-skilled development team and having regular contact with teams looking after other aspects of Sportsbet products & tools.
Key Technical Skills:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Proven diagnostic and debugging skills
- Good knowledge of software testing principles
- Knowledge of OOP programming principles
- Understanding of microservice oriented architectures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Understanding of the full development cycle and some experience of Agile development methodologies (Scrum)
What you can expect:
- 25 days of annual leave
- ShareSave scheme and „Flexible Benefits” of your choice
- Private health insurance (includes dental insurance and health assessments)
- Excellent development opportunities including thousands of courses online through ‘Udemy'
- Working from home options
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only the suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview. By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective roles within our company.