Flutter is currently undergoing an exciting HR transformation, establishing a cross-divisional Global HR Operations function underpinned by Workday as the global people technology platform. This People Centre of Excellence will deliver agile, scalable HR services and a high quality experience to Flutter's brands and divisions. This includes a new Specialist Services support function partnering with specialist HR teams to drive and support in areas including, reward; talent, engagement, and learning; audit, policy, and compliance.
The Reward Administration Manager will play a key role establishing ways of working with divisional Reward teams across UK&I, International, and Group. They will be accountable for building a team to support across a variety of Reward-related tasks including: reward process operationalisation, reward letter and template production/creation, and broader Workday activities. The role will be responsible for positioning the team to support the Global HR Operations support team with transactional HR reward administration activities that occur. The role will involve a high level of working to deadlines and working across all elements of our new FlutterBe/Workday system.
- Act as a partner working with key Reward stakeholders across the wider HR function (Group, UK&I, and International) to ensure the team is set-up to support Reward initiatives at an administration and transactional level.
Collaborate with key stakeholders to support on and deliver Reward projects in alignment with the broader HR strategy.
- Understand reporting and data collation needs, and cascade as necessary, to support the delivery of specific Reward initiatives (e.g. gender pay gap, pay equality) and drive robust measurable transactional processes
- Remodel transactional reward service delivery through enabling more of the employee lifecycle, removing duplication, unnecessary steps/checks and define respective roles and responsibilities with greater clarity.
- Provide strategic support to Reward teams (e.g. planning) where required during cyclical reward processes, including communications through Workday systems per instructions provided by internal communications/CoE.
- Oversee the administration of Reward template creation; allocating employees to templates, cascading messaging out, and uploading to the system as required.
- Manage the support and delivery of annual/cyclical reward processes such as annual salary review processes, as guided by divisional Reward teams, checking for accuracy and working to tight deadlines
- Partner closely with the Knowledge and Effectiveness team to ensure reward processes are reflected within knowledge based content socialised across UK&I, International, and Group functions.
- Provide specialist support on escalated queries or transactions within the HR Special Services team
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience in a previous HR Shared Service management/supervisory role ideally with knowledge of reward management transactional activities with a good understanding of stakeholder management and working in rhythms/cycles within a high volume environment
- Proven experience overseeing and delivering Reward administrative/transactional processes within an HR Operations function.
- Experience working in global complex federated organisations preferred.
- Previous involvement in working within HR Operations teams/HRSS, contributing to the day to day operational rhythm preferred, along with experience of managing a small team of dedicated HR professionals
- Strong people and stakeholder management skills to ensure Reward support is meeting business needs and working .
- Proactive Understanding of how a HRIS systems can be used to help manage communications and process flows to support HR and Reward initiatives, preferably with some prior experience of delivering similar initiatives.
- Good working knowledge of excel
- Prior experience of reviewing data, and creating workflows and reports to enable checking of HRIS system held data for accuracy.
- Prior experience of creating data templates and process documentation to support bulk data uploads to HRIS systems (preferably Workday).
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Sharesave scheme
- Hybrid working model
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance (yes, you heard right)
- Health and wellbeing with free classes (yoga, boot camp, football, swimming etc.)
- A clear career progression
- Global mobility across all locations
- Secondment opportunities within the business
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Internal training opportunities
- Annual personal self-development fund
There is more, but we won't go on...
Flutter Entertainment is a FTSE100 global leader in online and retail sports betting, gaming and entertainment with over 14 million customers worldwide. We pride ourselves on being a responsible operator committed to making a positive contribution to the communities we operate within. Across the globe we employ over 14,000 people in over 20 offices and over 600 retail sites.
Flutter brands include Paddy Power, Sky Betting & Gaming, Betfair, Sportsbet, FoxBet, FanDuel, and PokerStars.
We’re working to be an inclusive employer, and we encourage people from all backgrounds, ways of thinking and working to apply. Everyone brings different perspectives and experiences; you don't have to meet all the requirements listed to apply for this role.
If you need any adjustments to make this role work for you let us know, and we’ll see how we can accommodate them.