We are seeking an experienced, passionate and task-oriented Team Assistant to join our diverse team. This role will work directly with the Senior Director of Technology, Fan Duel located in Cluj.
FanDuel's purpose is to bring excitement to life for its customers and we do this by over-delivering on excitement through serious fun, disrupting the status quo and living our values . We’re a flexible, progressive, open-minded, and inclusive employer with over 7000 cool, clever and curious people around the world. As part of the Flutter Group , we’re the USA’s based brand comprised of over 1,500 employees that aim to bring excitement to life every day.
Our commitment to responsible gambling is genuine and demonstrated through the wide range of responsible gambling initiatives and tools – take a look:
With the FanDuel brand expanding into Cluj, Romania, we are on the look out for a energetic Team Assistant to help us bring the Cluj office to life. In this newly created position you will be responsible for a number of administrative duties, including calendar management, travel and visa coordination, event management and beyond. The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated, able to manage multiple priorities at once, with excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written. They will have a strong passion for their work and won’t be afraid of navigating their way through time zones challenges when it comes to calendars!
- Diary management including meeting and room bookings, invite management, catering, etc.
- International travel arrangements, including visa application management, itineraries & scheduling
- Working closely with key stakeholders across Cluj, UK and USA with various seniority levels
- Creation and coordination of events including All Hands events, Townhalls and team events
- Providing administrative support to the Cluj Director and leadership team
- Other ad hoc duties as requested
You will demonstrate a strong team player attitude who’s never afraid to help the team out. As the FanDuel value suggests, a true Make every moment more mentality!
Your English will be excellent, you will be proficient in MS Office suite, have experience managing multiple calendars and ideally have experience working in a similar administration role. Event management experience is a bonus!
You will bring a strong willingness to learn and be comfortable working with teams located in 3 locations, across different time zones.
- An open and collaborative team who value and respect each other;
- An autonomous environment where you are empowered to make decisions;
- 25 days of annual leave;
- Share save scheme and „Flexible Benefits” of your choice;
- Private health insurance (includes dental insurance and health assessments);
- Excellent development opportunities including online and in-house training, access to thousands of courses online through ‘Udemy'.
By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective roles within our company.